With love in the air as we approach Valentine’s Day, we thought we’d put together this helpful little guide to let that special person know exactly what you’re trying to say with your roses.
- Red is a passionate colour; the colour of love, respect & courage
- Pale pink is a sign of grace, admiration & elegance
- Deep pink is a sign of gratitude, refinement & appreciation
- Orange is for fascination, passion, desire & pride
- Peach says “believe me”, modesty & sweetness
- Yellow shows joy, happiness, caring & true friendship
- White is the colour of innocence, purity & loyalty
- Burgundy shows undying love & unconscious beauty
- Lavender is love at first sight & enchantment
Now you’re armed with all of the information you need to tell someone exactly how you feel, it is time to start taking a look and finding the perfect bouquet for your significant other.
You can also find a helpful video on how to help them make their flowers last a little long by clicking here.